My name is Sebastian Schöner and this is my rarely updated website. I dabble in all kinds of things, including but not limited to
- (theoretical) computer science,
- machine learning,
- game programming,
- generative art,
- and mathematics.
I am especially interested in
- teaching mathematics and computer science,
- teamwork and leadership,
- GPGPU programming,
- cache-friendly programming, high performance, optimization, x86/x64 assembly,
- learning new programming languages,
- Stone Duality for formal languages,
- and incremental games,
in no particular order.
I try to maintain a regular blog, but by the time you read this it will probably not be obvious anymore for what kind of regularity I was originally shooting. See there for other things I might be interested in.
On a more personal note, I am a terrible guitar player (with ambitions on the keyboard and bass guitar), enjoy programming, and spend way too much time listening to Mandowar (sic!). If you want to do me a favor, go visit Chantal Horeis :)
Feel free to send me an e-mail (see page footer) if you have a good reason to do so.